What we do
Clendinning Claim Consultants specialise in dealing with claims involving:
- Riot and civil commotion
- Malicious damage
- Escape of water or burst pipes
- Escape of oil
- Damage caused by falling trees etc
- Subsidence, ground heave or landslip
- Theft or attempted theft
- Accidental damage to underground pipes and services
- Alternative accommodation
- Loss of rent
- Business interruption
- Goods in transit
- Engineering risks
Repair and restoration consultants
From our experience, when an insured peril occurs, we know that clients often require help with the repair or restoration work. This may only arise during the initial emergency situation but should you need it, Clendinning Claim Consultants take pride in offering high quality assistance for the total repair and restoration solution. Typically, the need for help might arise around:
- Leak detection
- Debris removal
- Installation of drying equipment
- Temporary repairs following a fire e.g. installation of a tarpaulin, boarding up, making safe etc.
- All types of permanent repair work including ground works, brick/block work, roofing, joinery, plumbing, heating, electrical and decoration.
- Emergency cleaning of the structure and home contents
- Contents storage
Whatever the loss mitigation task might be or what the future permanent repairs might entail, you can rest assured that Clendinning Claim Consultants can also deliver. In assisting you with the claim, we will provide the various options for you but in all situations, the choices will ultimately be yours should you wish to proceed.
Claims in distress
Many new Clients come to us because their claim is in distress for one reason or another. More often than not, it’s a consequence of the insurance company opting for cheaper ways of handling or settling claims. Whilst that approach might benefit their pocket, it can often result in policyholders suffering:
- A lack of coordination for claims leading to unacceptable delays whereby you (the policyholder) are left to do all of the chasing
- Incorrect rejection of claims
- Wrong interpretations of policy cover
We have, on many occasions, promptly reversed the problem for new Clients so please feel free to call us to discuss the trouble that you’re experiencing. If there’s a solution, we have the skills and knowledge to find it fast.